At Kid Time! we are looking for volunteers to interact with our guests, assist staff with projects, assist in building and maintaining exhibits, and to share the skills and time in many other ways. We have opportunities for teens, adults, individuals and groups. If you see an area you would like to help out with, please tell us – we are open to ideas! Contact us at email@example.com or call our Volunteer Coordinator at (541) 772-9922 ext. 1.
Send a question or comment to our Volunteer Coordinator
Currently, we are looking for volunteers in these areas:
- Persons who can share a special skill/hobby with our guests. Examples include leading story time or playing music (guitar sing-a-longs) for our guests.
- Seamstresses - We are currently refurbishing our stage and dress -up area and are in need of volunteers with a moderate level of sewing experience to create new costumes and props. Volunteers may also participate in the long term maintenance of costumes as repairs are needed.
- Carpenters with minimal to professional expertise. We are in the process of building new exhibits and are always in need of a few hours of maintenance/repair work on existing exhibits.
- On-Call/Special Events assistants. Throughout the year, we hold special/after hours events and participate in community festivities. We often need help setting up/tearing down our booths, and help with running activities.
- Marketing/Fundraising assistants. Help distribute flyers, brochures and spread the word about Kid Time!.