With your help, we would like to make the learning experience of the children in our community a fun and memorable piece of their childhood.
If you have a particular curriculum unit you are studying or just want to come and play for the day, we are happy to coordinate that with you. Please call 772-9922 ext. 1 to schedule your visit.
Cost of a group of 10 children or more
- Children NOT enrolled in the school/group (like siblings) are charged regular museum admission - $8.00
- Museum family memberships may NOT be used for field trip admission.
- We require a minimum of one chaperone per 5-7 children.
- Groups should schedule 2 weeks in advance.
- Rooms are available if you wish to eat at the museum.
Scholarship Field Trips:
Sorry, we are currently out of scholarship funds.
Are you a Title One School in Jackson County? You may be eligible for a free field trip. Call 772-9922 for any questions and availability. Scholarships are first come first serve and until funds run out. This scholarship was made possible through Reed and Carolee Walker Fund.